Mini Stone Jaw Crusher Laboratory Crusher for Sale 250*400
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PE
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Construction
- Outlet Size: 20-50mm
- Condition: New
- Manufacture Standard: as Per The Industrial Standard
- Quality Control: Through Five Steps Before Delivery
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: China
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Motor Power: 5.5
- Materials: Limestone
- Inlet Size: 150X250
- Guarantee: One Year Except Spare Parts
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Spare Parts: Long Term Supply
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- HS Code: 84742010
PE series jaw crusher, whose reduction ratio up to 4-6 and the finished products are even, can be widely used in breaking hard, medium-hard, soft ore, such as various kinds of ore, the solvent, slag, building stones, marble etc. compression strength does not exceed 320Pa. This machine is suitable for mines, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry etc.
1) Firm structure, stable performance, large capacity, even producing granularity.
2) With the increase of production, our jaw crusher can greatly reduce the operating costs.
3) Convenient maintenance and economical running expense..
4) The large feed opening and force-feeding action from the inward and downward eccentric movement of the swing jaw mean that our jaw crusher can increase the capacity.
Working principle of Stone Crusher:
The motor transmits power through belt, drives the moving jaw to do periodic motion towards the fixed jaw by the eccentric shaft. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw plate increases, when movable jaw moves, so the movable jaw moves towards the fixed jaw. The stuff will be crushed in this process. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw decreases when moving jaw moves down, the moving jaw moves leaves fixed jaw by pulling rod and spring, the final crushed stuff will be discharged from the outlet.
Jaw Crusher Note:
The aircraft should be checked before use each part of fasteners, particularly bolts lubricated parts and ministries, all lubricated parts need to maintain sufficient oil, will be fastening bolts loose, and then clean up broken cavity residue, and then start production of in normal work, note that even under the material may not be under a foot, for a long time without adding, too much can cause mechanical blockage. Jaw movement and static jaw plates, side panels, roof of wearing parts, taking care to maintain!
Specifications of Jaw Crusher:
|Model||Feeding size||Max. feeding size||Output size||Capacity||Motor Power||Weight||Dimensions|
1. Packing: container. The products should be processed to be rustproof and moisture proof before delivery. And the small spare parts will be packed in one wooden crate.
2. Time of delivery: 15 working days after the receipt of the earnest money.
3. Term of Payment: T/T 30% payment in advance as earnest money, T/T the rest 70% payment before shipment.
4. Port of Loading: any port of China.
5. Installation: send the engineer to guide to install and debug the machines,
And the buyer should prepare the materials needed.
6. Warranty: The seller guarantee quality of the machines for a period of one year from the date of trial run finish, but not to exceed twenty months from date on which machines arrive at the port of destination. If any parts (excluding easily damaging parts) are found defective in quality in the first year, the seller should replace free-of-cost. After one year, parts can be replaced on favorable payment basis.
If you are interesting in our stone crusher, kindly make us know the following information:
* The crusher parameter, the specification of the crusher if you have.
* The capacity of the crusher. Such as 10T per hour.
* What kind of raw material do you want to break? Limestone, granite stone, river stone or others.
* The raw material max feeding size such as <300mm
* How about the discharge size? Such as 10-15mm