ISO: 9001: 2008 Certificate Grinding Ball Mill for Mineral Separation
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Production Capacity:||35 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQG/MQY
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: as Per The Model
- Materials: Mineral
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008,SGS, BV, Ce
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: below diameter 4m we can supply
- HS Code: 84742020
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: as Per The Model
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
We manufacture hundreds of ball grinding mills every year, with rich experience, based on mature technical, our working principle is to make sure every ball mill from our company can run stablely, work smoothly, reach the production tast under the precondition of running at least 330 days every year.
Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Manufactory are professional mining machinery manufacturer, mainly produces four series of products, namely:crushing equipment, sand making equipment, powder grinding equipment and ore beneficiation equipment, which are widely used in various industries such as metallurgy, mine, chemistry, building material, coal, refractory and ceramics etc.
The sand making and stone crushing equipment include jaw crusher, impact crusher, hammer crusher, cone crusher, roller crusher, sand maker, vibrating screen, sand washer and belt conveyor is suitable for the construction of airport, railway, highway and ordinary road and large bridge, subsea tunnel, land tunnel and new high-rise building.
The whole set of ore beneficiation equipment including ball mill, magnetic separator, flotation machine, rotary kiln, classifier and dryer machine is suitable for separating nonferrous metal ores such as copper, lead, zinc, fluorite, tungsten, molybdenum, gold, iron, silver and manganese and non-metallic ores such as fluorite, quartz stone and silica sand.
Application of ball mill:
1. Iron ore beneficiation line
2. Copper ore beneficiation line
3. Gold ore beneficiation line
4. Lead-Zinc ore beneficiation line
5. Fluorite ore beneficiation line
6. Iron slage grinding line
7. Cement clinker grinding line
8. Graphite powder grinding line
Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different ways of expelling mine.
Ball mill is the key milling equipment after material has been crushed. it is widely used in cement silicate, new construction material, refractory material, chemical ferilizer, ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal as well a ceramics, it is widely applied to dry or wet grinding for ores and grindable materials
Note:According to the discharging method and material type, there are dry type ball mill and wet type ball mill can be chosen.
Feature of Ball mill:
1.This type of ball mill is a kind of traditional ball mill,with sliding bearings(Babbit metal bearing bushing seat)
2.Simple structure, and split installation.
3.It is easy to lift it while installing and maintaining.
4.Its feeders are classified into two types:combined feeder and cylinder feeder.
To make sure ball grinding mill to work stablely and finish production tast, We frist make sure our manufacture tool and strict inspection daily work.
|Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(KW)||Weight(t)|