High Capacity and Efficiency Copper Ore Concentration Plant
|FOB Price:||US $1,410 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 cell|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 cell||US $1,410/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||15 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Type: Beneficiation Machinery
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel, Cast Steel
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Multi Color
- Condition: New
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- Voltage: as Per Your Country Condition
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Customized: Customized
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Advantages: High efficiency, low energy cost, high production capacity and economy and rationality.
Procedure of the Production Line: The ore is first sent to the jaw crusher for primary crushing. Then the ore with a proper size for secondary crushing will be sent into the ball mill for fine crushing and grinding.
The ore powder discharged from the ball mill will be sent to the next procedure: Classifying.
Because of the different sedimentation rate due to the varied specific gravity, spiral classifier can clean and group the ore mixture. The cleaned and grouped mixture is sent to magnetic separator, due to the different susceptibility, magnetic substance can be separated from the mixture under magnetic and mechanical force. Then the mixture is sent to flotation machine.
According to the features of different ores, we can add different additive into the mixture to separate the ore which we want from the mixture.
After the separation from the mixture, the ore we want always contains a lot of water, then we need a thickener to have it concentrated and then dried by a drier, eventually we can get dry ore
Pls feel free to contact us by supplying the following information:
What are the raw material and its size?
What is the detailed chemical composition of it?
What is the capacity?
What is the concentrate grade you need?
1. Proving beneficiation technology and consultation
2. Raw ore testing and evaluation
3. Site chosen consultation and evaluation.
4. Site design and layout design.
5. Installation, erection and commissioning instruction
6. Workers training.