High Efficiency Iron Wet Magnetic Separator
|FOB Price:||US $2,500 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $2,500/ set|
|Production Capacity:||15 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CTB
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel, Cast Steel
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Type: Beneficiation Machinery
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
The magnetic separator is a piece of mineral processing equipment used to recover ferromagnetic materials. It is fit for processing fine, feebly magnetic materials, such as magnetite, pyrrhotite, ilmenite and other materials.
In recent years, it can also be used in removing the magnetic minerals from coal, non-metallic minerals, building materials and more.
Magnetic separator is a kind of permanent magnetic drum magnetic separator. Three types of tanks including concurrent flow tank, backflow tank and semi-backflow tank are available to suit different materials and process.
Features of Magnetic Separator:
1Reasonable structure, easy installation and operation,
2. Applicable to both wet and dry process
3. Permanent magnetic shell, the magnetic intensity on the shell surface can be designed according to actual application, with strong processing capacity and low maintenance cost.
Working Principle of Magnetic Separator
Since the magnetization coefficient of various minerals is different, so under the same magnetic force, strong magnetic materials will get stuck onto the surface of the shell, thus separating from the materials that can not be attracted.
|Model||Shell Diameter(mm)||Shell Length(mm)||Shell Rotation Speed(r/min)||Feeding Size(mm)||Processing Capacity|