Hot Sell Hammer Crusher From Production Base
|FOB Price:||US $10,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $10,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PC
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Chemical, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel, Cast Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Degree: Intermediate Crusher
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
The Application and Usage of Hammer Crusher:
Hammer crusher, which is also called hammer mill or hammer crusher machine, is widely used for crushing the medium hard and crisp materials in mine, cement, coal, metallurgy, building material, highway and chemical industry.
1. The working hammer adopts new technology for casting, so that it is wear resistant and impact resistant.
2. The granularity can be adjusted according to the requirement of the customers.
3. Hammer crusher has a sealed structure which solves the problems of powder dust pollution in the crushing workshop and ash leakage of the machine.
4. This crusher has the advantages of attractive appearance, compact structure and few easy-wearing parts and convenient maintenance.
The electromotor drives the rotor to rotate with high speed in the crushing chamber. The materials are fed into the machine from the upper feeding mouth and are crushed under the hitting, impacting, cutting and grinding of the hammer which is moving with high speed. On the bottom of the rotor, there is sieve plate and the crushed materials that is smaller than the screen size are discharged from the sieve plate, and the coarse particles bigger than the screen size are retained on the sieve plate to be hit and ground again by the hammer and finally be discharged from the machine from the sieve plate.