Energy Saving Ball Mill for Mineral
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Production Capacity:||65 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQG/MQY, MB,
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: Depend on The Model
- Materials: Silver
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008,SGS, Ce,
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: below diameter 4m we can supply
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: Depend on The Model
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
1. Energy-Saving Ball Mill Introduction
Ball mill is mainly composed of feeding part, discharging part, rotary part and driving part which includes reducer, small drive gear, electrical machine and electronic control.
2. Energy-Saving Ball Mill Application
Energy-Saving Ball Mill are generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
3. Energy-Saving Ball Mill Working Principle
To use the Ball Mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the Neoprene barrel that contains grinding media. As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
4. Energy-Saving Ball Mill Spare parts.
Machine structure: this machine consists of feeding part,feeding part II, shell part, discharge part, bearing part, transmission part, electric part and base part. Wearing Parts:bull gear,pinion gear,main bearing,reduction box bearing,reduction box,gear shaft,bearing,and scale board.
5.Energy-Saving Ball millAdvantages
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
6. Machinery Delivery Arrangement.
There are mainly three types of ball mill transfer methods, one is container loading, another is truck transfer. With model below Φ1.83x7m could be loaded into 40HQ containers, others, will be transfer by truck to the port.
7. Customer Visiting.
Our company's Ball Mill have been exported to over 60 countries all over the world. Our main market is South Asia, Middle East, East Europe, Africa, South America, etc.
8. Technical parameters:
|Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(KW)||Weight(t)|