Kyf/Xcf Fluorite Air Inflation Flotation Cell, Effective Machine
|FOB Price:||US $485,300 / plant|
|Min. Order:||1 plant|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 plant||US $485,300/ plant|
|Production Capacity:||1 Plant Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KYF/XCF
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Customized: Customized
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Customer Using Site: Plenty of Plant for You Visit at Home and Abroad
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: SGS, BV, CE, ISO
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Beneficiation Machinery
- Weight: >10T
- Material Feature: Wear Resistance
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Red
- Condition: New
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: One Year
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Guarantee: Quality Approvals
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
KYF/XCF Air Inflation Flotation Cell,Effective Machine Gold
Our flotation cell can be used for many mineral processing,such as gold ore, copper ore,iron ore and zinc ore and so on. When you find xinhai , you find the best mining machinery manufacturers. What you need is what we do.
Machine Gold -introduction
An air-inflation mechanical agitation floatation cell without slurry suction(This type of cell is designed referring to Finland Autoquenpu OK floatation cell)
Machine Gold -advantages
Taper impeller with its blades sloping backward at certain angle, simple structure, strong agitation ability, and low energy consumption
The impeller is equipped with holey cylinder air allocator. The air scattering is uniform and the mixing effect of air and slurry is good
U-shaped tank, little sedimentation of sand
KYF Air Inflation Flotation Cell,Effective Machine Gold
Low energy consumption, 30-50% savable
Solid particles can be fully suspended; high flotation index
Long service life of vulnerable parts
Mechanical agitation; non-automatic air and slurry suction; ladder is necessary during processing
It can be combined with model XCF as a flotation cell set, working as direct flow cell
mining flotating working principle
When the flotation machine works, the motor drives the impeller to revolve, so the centrifugal effect and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed and mixed with mineral slurry, on the other hand, the mixed mineral slurry is mingled with additive, meanwhile, the foams are thinning, the mineral is bounded with foams, and floats up to the surface of mineral slurry and the mineralized foam is formed. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height of adjustment flashboard, so that the useful foams are scraped with squeegee.
mining flotating Features:
1. large air-absorption capacity
2. low energy consumption
3. Every cell owns three functions: air absorption, slurry absorption, and floatation separation, and the cells form a floatation separation loop by itself without any auxiliary equipment, and is allocated horizontally, which favors the change of flow.
4. The circulation of mineral slurry is reasonable, and mining flotating can avoid the disposition of coarse sand to the largest extent.
5. There is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry, so mining flotating is easy to adjust .
Packing and shipping
Our service and certification
Your email address and telephone will not be shared or published!
Please fill in your need products and your message and do not forget mail and/or phone if you like to be contacted.
we are the professional machine manufacturer in China.
I need to ask you some details for sending you the more suitable quotation,
1.what is the raw material do you want to process?
2.what is the capacity per hour do you need?
3.what is the raw material input size?
4.what is the output size of your product?