China Factoty Directly Sales Froth Flotation for Zinc Ore Mining Flotation
|FOB Price:||US $485,300 / plant|
|Min. Order:||1 plant|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 plant||US $485,300/ plant|
|Production Capacity:||1 Plant Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XJK/SF/JJF
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certification: BV, ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Customized: Customized
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Customer Using Site: Plenty of Plant for You Visit at Home and Abroad
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: SGS, BV, CE, ISO
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Beneficiation Machinery
- Weight: >10T
- Material Feature: Wear Resistance
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Grey
- Condition: New
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: One Year
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Guarantee: Quality Approvals
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
China factoty directly sales froth flotation for zinc ore mining flotation
laboratory froth flotation tanks were used for geological, metallurgical, building materials, chemical and other industrial laboratory flotation with a small amount of ore.
flotation cell mostly used the separation of the nonferrous metals, black metals, precious metals, non-metal ore and industrial chemicals as well as other useful ores.
It is main equipment in laboratory flotation machine for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metal and nonmetal, such as fluorite and talc, Handling Materials: Quartz, gold, silver, copper and iron ore etc. non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals, coal, fluorite, talc, lead, zinc, molybdenum, aluminium ore and other metal ores. quartz stone, the flotable gold, silver, copper.
Flotation Cell Show :
2 . laboratory flotation machine features:
* High precision.
* Simple structure, easy operation and maintenance.
* Lower pharmaceutical consumption, lower power consumption.
* High separation efficiency,
* Stable working performance, excellent quality.
3. Application of Hydrosizer:
Hydrosizer is widely used for roughing, concentrating and recovering flotation of nonferrous metals that include copper, lead, zinc, nickel and molybdenum, ferrous metal, It can also be used for separating nonmetallic minerals.
4. laboratory froth flotation tank structure:
When Hydrosizer works, impeller rotates, slurry in tank enter into the two impellers, by air blower enter into low pressure air by hollow shaft and impeller chamber air distributor, also inte r. Slurry and air between the impellers mix completely, from impeller upper parts push inclined upper, stator steady flow and after the orientation enter into complete tank. Air bubble rise up to bubble stable area, after mineralized concentration, from overflow weir.Another part of slurry, flow into below the impeller, after agitation, mix again and form mineralized bubbles. Left slurry flow next tank and form finally tailings.
Our service and certification