Ceramic Ball Mill for Alumina Powder Rare Earth Avoid Iron Pollution
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||Capacity: 10tph|
|Transport Package:||in 40 Feet Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Type: Mineral Processing & Screening Equipment
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Bearing: China First Line Brand
- Installation: Under The Engineers Guide
- Feeding Size: Below 25mm
- Motor: China First Line Brand
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8474100000
- Application: Gold, Copper Ore Grinding
- Color: as Per Your Requirments
- Liner: Zgmn13 Manganese Alloy
- Inspection: From a to Z
- Discharge Size: as Per The Grinding Time
- Trademark: XK
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China, Henan
Ceramic ball mill
Ceramic ball mill also named intermittent ball mill or batch ball mill. It is widely used in Chinaware grinding, ceramic grinding, electromagnetism, fire-proofing material grinding.
The main ceramic ball mill is main usage is make the raw material no iron pollution. The liner we usually use is the ceramic liners and the balls we use ceramic balls.
Now Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Manufactory is the main supplier of the ceramic ball mill manufacture to provide the high quality ceramic ball mills.
Ceramic ball mill parts:
- Transmission part
- Cylinder part
- Ceramic liner or rubber liner
- Ceramic balls or the aluminium balls
Brief introduction of ceramic ball mill
Ceramic ball mill is the key equipment for grinding after the crush process, and it is widely used in the manufacture industries. The Intermittence Ball Mill (Ceramic Ball Mill) is the key equipment for grinding after the crush process, and it is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics, it also can be used for the dry and wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials.
Structure of the Intermittence Ball Mill (Ceramic Ball Mill):
The Ceramic ball mill is composed of feeding part, discharging part, and turning part and driving part (reducer, small driving gear, electric motor and electric control). The quill shaft adopts cast steel part and the liner is detachable. The turning gearwheel adopts casting hobbing process and the drum is equipped with wear-resistant liner, which has good wear-resistance. The machine is with stable and reliable working condition. Moreover, according to different materials and discharging methods, there are dry ball mills and wet ball mills for choice.
Why Choose US
1. We Are Factory with 3 Big Production Bases ( NOT Dealer )
All machineries from Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Manufactory are made by ourselves, with lower price, good quality and assured full after service; our production bases are respectively located in Zhengzhou with two bases and Tibet. with one base. So please buy machine from factory.
2. Training & Service
1) Pre-sale services: enthusiasm
We provide you with the prophase plan, process flow design and manufacturer equipment according to your special demand.
2) Sale services: servant
Send technicians to the jobsite for guiding the installation and adjustment, training operators and finishing the check and accept together with you.
3) After-sale services: faithfulness
To establish long term friendship, we will regularly pay return visit to customers.
4) In addition, we provide one-year warrantee to make sure your machine runs consistently. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts,which means the replacements can be shipped to you right away.
3. If you are new for this business, we will help you
Many thanks for your trust; we can provide you with design scheme for complete production lines, spot inspection and operator training according to your demands and the conditions of applied spot, we can help you choose the right equipments.
4. We'd like to recommend a suitable type for you and send you a best quotation.
1).What's the material you are going to deal with?
2).What's the granularity of the material?
3).What's the granularity of the final products are you going to achieve?
4).What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
|Model||Feeding capacity |
|Shell rotation speed|
|Reference motor |
|600×700||0.05||50||2.2||Chinaware,silicon,rubber or metal(the related motor power varied as per the different liner materials and grinding materials)|