Superior Quality Impact Crusher Manufacturers From China
|FOB Price:||US $6,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $6,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||40 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PF
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Chemical, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel, Cast Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Type: Impact Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Degree: Intermediate Crusher
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
This impact crusher are designed for crushing ores and rocks with partical size less than 120-300mm and compression strength no more than 350Mpa. Impact crusher has a feature of big crushing ratio, high-effeciency crushing, cubic shape, selectable crushing and etc. It is suitable for crushing different compression strength of rocks and is widely used in mining, cement and concrete industries.
Working Principle of impact crusher:
When the Crusher works, the motor drives the rotor rotate with high speed, on the rotor where installed the hammers. When the materials get into the area which the hammers effect, under the impact function of the hammer at a high speed, the materials are thrown to the impact device above the rotor continuously. And then the materials are rebounded from the impact liner to the area where the hammers effects for being recrushed. The materials from large to small all to be crushed at the impact chamber repeatedly. The process wont stop till the material are crushed to the required size and then discharged from outlet.
Impact crusher features:
1. Connected with locking sleeve assembly.
2. Final product with cubical shape.
3. The blow bar with high chrome.
4. Easy maintenance. Hydraulic or hand opening.
5. Easy maintenance and reliable operation.
6. High reduction ratio and crushing efficiency;
7. No-board connection; The blow bar with high chrome (high chromed blow bar).
8. Impact plate with a special shape.
9. Crushed product with cubical shape
Maintenance of impact crusher:
Impact crusher is a machine of high rotational speed and high inertia. To make sure the crusher runs Normally, the engineer should follow several tips:
1. Make a Rigorous testing before you start the impact crusher.
2. Check the lubrication system regularly, when the impact crusher system is running.
3. Feed the materials evenly to avoid stones of too big size and materials that can't be crushed.
4. Change the blow bar of the impact crusher timely, so the crusher can keep the balance for long time running.
5. There is a strong impact on the materials when the crusher is running, and the engineers should keep the machine sealed so as to stop the dust flowing into the air. Impact crusher is a machine of high rotational speed and high inertia.
Impact crusher application:
PF series of impact crusher is widely applied in mining, transportation, energy, construction and chemical industry. Impact crushers are ideal choice for crushing and screening. This impact crusher machine features reasonable structure, high productivity, easy operation and maintenance and safe performance. The most outstanding advantage of the impact crusher is that its finished powder is in good, cubic shape and without tensility and cranny.
In order to give you a responsible quotation, you can inform us the following information:
1). What's the material you are going to deal with?
2). What's the granularity of the material?
3). What's the granularity of the final products are you going to achive?
4). What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Our engineers will suggest you the most suitable one for you according to your information.
|Feeding size(mm)||Max feed size(mm)||