0.5tph Ball Mill for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $12,800 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $12,800/ set|
|Production Capacity:||15 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQG/MQY
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Materials: Lead
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Ore Grinder
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Ball mill is the key equipment for grinding the material after it is crushed, which is widely used in the manufacture industries, such as cement, silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, mill run of ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics and it can be also used for the dry and wet pulverization for all kinds of ores and other grind able materials.
Working Principle of ball mill
Hard spheres mixed with materials are rotated inside a large cylindrical container. The spheres carry up along the container wall and then pulled down by gravity for striking the materials, this process repeats until the desired grinding fineness is achieved
Features and benefits of ball mill
Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The Ball Mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: The dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material. Ball mills have the advantage of low operation and maintenance cost, High operating reliability, High capacity and Easy maintenance.
Advantages of Ball Mill:
1 Ball mill's Double-row self-aligning spherical roller bearing replaces Babbitt-lined bearing. Friction resistance is greatly lowered down, easy to start and 20-30% of energy is saved.
2. Ball mill's Grooved and ringed liner increases contacting surface between balls and ores, improving milling effect and saving energy through its lifting effect to the materials.
3. Ball mill's All-in-one frame is used in middle-sized or small-sized machinery, facilitating engineering construction and equipment installation.
4. Ball mill's large discharging outlet and high capacity, discharge coarse particles, usually used in first stage milling.
5. The Energy-saving Cone Ball Mill can be used for grinding particles in the process of metal mineral resources, such as gold, silver, iron, copper, lead, zinc etc., and non-metal mineral resources.
If you have any interesting in our products, please feel free to contact me! I'll give you a competitive price. Thanks and best regards!
If you interesting in our ball mill, pls fell free to consult us, Phone: 0086-15803803314
Also pls tell us the following information:
1. Which kind of raw material
2. The capacity per hour
3. The max feeding size and dishcarge size
4. Wet or dry type
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(KW)||Weight(t)|