Professional Manufacture Stone Cone Crushers Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,800 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $10,800/ set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PY
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Chemical, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): >300MPA
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: Yellow
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Type: Cone Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Degree: Intermediate Crusher
- Condition: New
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel, Cast Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 84742090
Cone crusher is a kind of crushing machine commonly used in mining, metallurgical industry, construction, road construction and chemical industry.
Our cone crusher can be used to crush hard and medium hard minerals, rocks, iron ores, limestone, copper ores, quartz, granite, sandstones, etc.
Features of Cone Crusher:
1. Our cone crusher has the characteristics of large breaking force, high efficiency, high crushing capacity, low operating cost and long service life. It is convenient to operate and is economical.
2. The crushed materials are of equal size, thus reducing circulating load.
3. Large and medium-sized crushers adopt hydraulic chamber-cleaning systems, which will help reduce the down time.
4. Cone crushers with different chambers are available, to meet our customers' requirements.
5. Grease seal can effectively avoid the blockage of water feeding system and drainage system, as well as mixing of water and oil.
6. As the overload protection device, spring safety device allows foreign matter and iron pieces to pass through the crushing chamber without jeopardizing machines.
Components of Cone Crusher:
Cone crusher mainly consists of frame, horizontal axis, cone brake, balance wheel, eccentric sleeve, upper crushing wall (welding cone), down crushing wall (movable cone), fluid coupling, lubricating system, hydraulic system and control system.
Working Principle of Cone Crusher:
1. When cone crusher is working, motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate. The eccentric sleeve drives the transmission shaft and cone part to make swing movement. When they swing to the extent that the surface of the crushing wall is close to the roll mortar wall, the rocks and ores are pressed and crushed.
2. Joint between supporting sleeve and frame is compressed by spring. When metal block and other materials that can no be crushed fall into the crusher, spring will be out of sharp and discharge the objects.
3. When the materials that can not be crushed pass through the crushing chamber or the machine overloads, the spring safety system makes the cone discharging hole become larger. When objects are discharged from crushing chamber, discharging hole will automatically reset. Cone crusher resumes normal operations.
4. The surface of crushing chamber is covered with wear-resisting high manganese steel lining plate. Size of discharging hole can be adjusted hydraulically or manually.
Structural Characteristics of Cone Crusher:
1. This crushing equipment has compact structure and high productivity. It adopts bowl-shaped bearing which has high precision. Concentrated thin oil lubrication system is also used.
2. The size of the discharge opening can be adjusted by propelling cylinder. When the materials that can not be crushed enter into the crushing chamber, the spring safety device can protect the equipment.
3. This machine adopts grease seal to avoid mixing of water and oil. When sealing parts are worn, spring can help them recover sealing function. When the thickness of sealing part reduced to 1/4-1/3 of the original thickness, users should replace the sealing part.
|Type||Outside diameter Of crushing cone (mm)||Max feed size (mm)||The adjusting range of discharger (mm)||Crushing capacity (t/h)||Electric motor power (kw)||Speed of Eccentric shaft (r/min)||weight (T)|
Customers And Certification