Copper, Gold, Lead Zind Ore Flotation Machine for Ore Beneficiation (SF-1.2)
|FOB Price:||US $1,666 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,666/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||0.6-1.6cubic Meter Per Min|
|Transport Package:||in Bulk|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: SF-1.2
- Color: as Per Clients Requirments
- Inner Impeller: Rubber
- Installation: Under Our Engineers′ Guide
- Labor Traning: for Free
- Bearings: China Top3 Brand
- Trademark: XK
- Origin: China Henan
- Type: Flotation Separator
- Usage: Gold, Copper, Lead, Zinc Ore Beneficiation
- Welding: Inspect by Our QA Department
- Test Run: Under Our Engineers′ Guide
- Motor: China Famouse Brand
- Feeding Size: 0.074mm Equal to 200mesh
- Specification: SF-1.2
- HS Code: 84741000
1. Gold ore
2. Copper ore
3. Lead zinc ore
4. Flourite ore
5. Graphite ore
6. Rare earth ore
Application of the flotation machine:
1.This float selecting machine is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metals, such as fluorite and talc.
2.Flotation machine is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metals, such as fluorite and talc.
3. The impeller is driven by V-belts, which can bring the centrifugal effect to form negative pressure.
4.While extracting sufficient air to mix with ore pulp, the machine stirs ore pulp and mixes it with chemicals to form mineralized froth.
5.By adjusting the height of the flash board to control the liquid level, the useful froth can be scraped from the loam board.
Working Principle of flotation machine:
1. After intensively mixed, the pulp and medicaments are fed to the groove bottom of the first tank.
2. When the impeller of the flotation machine begins to rotate, negative pressure is formed, making the air and pulps at the bottom and middle part of the tank enter the mixing zone. The pulp, air and medicaments are then mixed in the mixing zone.
3. As a result of the centrifugal force, the blended pulps are lead to the mineralization area. The air is in full contact with the coal particle and forms mineralized bubbles which are then equally distributed to groove wall and removed upward to the separation region. These bubbles then gather as a foam layer and are discharged by the scraping tool. Finally, clean coal foam is produced by this flotation machine.
4. Coal particles that are not mineralized will be remixed, re-mineralized and re-separate through the recycle hole and the upper intake.
5. The left pulp that are not sucked by the impeller enters into the third tank after going through the process of first tank Thus, flotation machine runs in cycle and discharges ore pulp through the tailing box of the floatation machine.
Features of flotation machine:
The flotation machine has the advantages of large air-absorption capacity and low energy consumption. Every cell owns three functions: air absorption, slurry absorption, and flotation separation, and the cells form a floatation separation loop by itself without any auxiliary equipment, and is allocated horizontally, which favors the change of flow. The circulation of mineral slurry is reasonable, and can avoid the disposition of coarse sand to the largest extent. There is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry, so it is easy to adjust it. The impeller has backward-inclined upper and lower vanes, which produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurry respectively.
The reasons why you choose us
Firstly: rich experience. We have been in this line for more than 17 years; we have many living examples around our factory. 17 years, time have help you test our factory reputation and
Secondly, technical is mature. We have our own R&D department. Our engineer will help you choose the right equipment.
Thirdly, convenient service. We have devoted ourselves in the international trade for 3 years. With sound reputation we have been well accepted by our customers.
Fourthly, reasonable price. We can match every similar supplier's price on base of the same quality