Sell Well in Home and Abroad Ball Mill Machine
|FOB Price:||US $12,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $12,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||15 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MQG/ MQY
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Type: Ore Grinder
- Condition: New
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
Ball grinding mill Application
Energy-Saving Ball Mill is generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: The dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
Ball grinding Mill Features:
1) Is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder?
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: The dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) to use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, and powder various chemicals.
Ball grinding Mill Working Principle:
The Energy-Saving Ball Mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
If you interesting in our ball mill, pls fell free to consult us, Phone: 0086-15803803314
Also pls tell us the following information:
1. Which kind of raw material
2. The capacity per hour
3. The max feeding size and dishcarge size
4. Wet or dry type
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(KW)||Weight(t)|