Long Working Life Dry Ball Mill Grinding Powder Into 400 Mesh
|FOB Price:||US $12,800 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $12,800/ set|
|Production Capacity:||15 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQY
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Materials: Molybdenum
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Ore Grinder
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Transport Package: Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Our superfine ball mill production line can be used for producing:
(1) Soft materials: calcite, marble, limestone, kaoline, gesso, barite, coal ash and slag, etc.
(2) Hard materials: carborundum, brown corundum, superfine cement, zirconium sand, and fire-proof materials, etc.
(3) High purity materials: quartz, feldspar, α-alumina, glass fine bead, etc.
(4) Metal powders: zinc powder, aluminum powder, iron powder, and molybdenum powder, etc.
Ball mill working principle
1) Material feeding: After the materials are roughly crushed, they will be fed into the ball mills.
2) Impact grinding: when the milling chamber is rotating at high speed, grinding medium and grind-need materials, which are also rotating, will impact with each other; thus to achieve impact grinding for materials;
3) Classification: after the materials are crushed, they will be discharged into self-diffluent classifiers. And then the relatively coarse and fine powders will be separated. Qualified powders will be collected; and unqualified powders will be re-crushed.
Bll mill Main Characteristics
1) Low energy consumption: our LHM superfine ball mill production line adopted high advanced energy-saving technology and classification technique; as a result, our production line can save over 40% energy for producing same quantity materials.
2)Several times of classification could be obtained:
Finished product fineness after first time classification: 300-2500mesh; if our ball mill production line is equipped with a second classification system, the finished product fineness after second time classification would be 6,250mesh (d97≤2um).
3)Adopted highly advanced self-diffluent classification system:
(1) The classifiers in LHM ball mill production line have a precise classification, so the produced materials have uniform fineness;
(2) High classification capacity: 100t/h;
(3) Low energy consumption: For classifying the same quantity of raw materials, a classifier in LHM ball mill production line can save about 40% energy comparing with traditional ball mills.
(4) High classification efficiency (50% higher than classifiers in traditional grinding mills)
4)Scientific grinding medium enable us to produce large quantity superfine particles.
5)Different lining boards and grinding mediums are available for milling different materials, so as to guarantee the purity and whiteness of finished products.
6)Scientific machine structure enables a lower investment cost;
7)Low failure rate and stale operation: because our ball mills and classifiers in the production lines are VFC controlled and have high automation;
8)Negative pressure production condition gives a good production environment;
9)High annual production capacity: 5-500 thousand tons.
Ball Mill and Classifier production line Technical Parameters
1.5 with AF200
If you have any interesting in our products, please feel free to contact me! I'll give you a competitive price. Thanks and best regards!
If you interesting in our ball mill, pls fell free to consult us, Phone: 0086-15803803314
Also pls tell us the following information:
1. Which kind of raw material
2. The capacity per hour
3. The max feeding size and dishcarge size
4. Wet or dry type
|Model||Shell rotation speed(r/min)||Ball load(t)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Capacity||Motor power(KW)||Weight(t)|