Alumina Ceramic Ball Mill Energy Saving 20-30%
|FOB Price:||US $8,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $8,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||15 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Container 20gp or 40gp, 40hr etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Type: Ore Grinder
- Condition: New
- Delivery: in Time
- Quality Control: Go Through Five Checks Before Delivery
- Install,Debag and Training: Free Installation Guidance and Lines Design
- Maintenance: Few Time
- Manufacture Standard: Accord with Industrial Standard
- Specification: SGS, ISO, BV
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Material: Q235, Cast Steel, Channel Steel, Cast Steel
- Certificate: Passed ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: One Year Warranty Except Wearing Parts
- Operation: Easy and Simple
- After Sale Service: Praised by Our Users
- Trademark: XKJ
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Ceramic Ball Mill is mainly used to grind materials in mineral, cement, refractory, chemical industry, etc. Ball Mill has dry and wet ways. When dry Ball Mill works, capacity is affected because material flow ability is reduced, so absorbing wind device is needed on the outlet of Ball Mill, and then negative pressure is formed in the Ball Mill to increase flow ability of material, so the capacity is increased.
Working principle of ceramic ball mill:
When the Ball Mill works, motor and speed reducer transmit torque force to big and small gears of Ball Mill, so the barrel rotates. When the barrel rotates, Steel balls or other grinding media in the barrel are lifted to a certain height and fall down freely, so materials in the barrel are impacted. Grinding media mixing with materials impact and grind materials continuously. The grinding media and materials impact and grind each other when the Ball Mill rotates continuously. The final product will be discharged from outlet when it meets the request, so the grinding process is finished.
Features of ceramic ball mill:
1. Large application range, simple structure and convenient maintenance.
2. Large capacity and continuous work are very obvious.
3. Barrel lining and grinding media can apply various abrasive materials.
4. Installation and adjustment are very convenient and easy to be operated.
|Output size(mm)||Weight of loading(t)||Speed of bucket(r/min)||Power(KW)||Piece Weight(kg)|